Why join the Northwest Career Colleges Idaho?
- We are the watchdog for our Idaho sector, making sure private career colleges and schools are a recognized participant in education policy discussion.
- We are the voice of private Idaho career colleges and schools. Legislators, agencies, and other policy makers turn to the NWCCI for input on higher education issues.
- There’s power in numbers! Trying to affect change alone is tough. As a member, you will benefit from the unified voice for private career education.
NWCCI membership includes:
- A listing on our website
- A resource to get answers to questions
- Newsletters and e-mail on issues important to your school
- Professional development opportunities for your faculty and staff
- Networking opportunities where you can get to know your colleagues and share ideas and best practices
- An annual meeting/conference designed to address the issues of our colleges
Member Schools and Colleges
As a vital component of the higher education community, our members provide quality education and specific training for a wide variety of careers.
Our members play a critical role in providing highly skilled employees for Idaho’s and the Northwest’s workforce and growing economy. Private career colleges and schools provide individuals field-specific education at both degree and certificate levels helping to fill the gap of skilled workers that employers demand.
Industry Partners Program
Vendors, service providers and other professional organizations that serve private career colleges and schools may be eligible to become an industry partner. Visit our Industry Partners page to learn more.